Alpha Chroma Acid Etching Compound
Use as packaged; can also be diluted with water to minimize concrete cracking at 1 part acid per 3 parts water.
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
1) Clean the surface until it is free from dust, dirt, grease, and other contaminants.
2) Let it dry.
Brush or Roller
1) Apply ACRC-7266 Alpha Strong Acid Etching Compound to the concrete surface liberally by brush or roller.
2) Let it stand in concrete for 15 -20 minutes as packaged or overnight when diluted.
3) Let it dry and sand thoroughly to remove white deposits and improve paint adhesion.
4) Dust off and allow 24 hours before applying paint.
Keep the container dry and tightly closed in a cool and well-ventilated place.
Isolate from sources of heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not use sparkling tools.
Opened containers must be resealed carefully and kept upright to prevent leakage.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Available upon request.