Alpha Chroma Alpha Floor
Rubberrized Floor Coating
Reduce with ½ liter Alpha Chroma Chlorinated Rubber Reducer per 4 liters of paint.
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
SURFACE PREPARATION :
1) Clean the concrete with ACCT-1726 Alpha Chroma Cleansing Solution No.1 by scrubbing it with a steel brush. After which, wipe off with a clean rag to remove softened dirt and grease. Repeat procedure as required.
2) Wipe the surface with a rag soaked in ACCT-0727 Alpha Chroma Cleansing Solution No.2 and let it dry.
3) Apply ACRC-7266 Alpha Chroma Acid Etching Compound and leave for 15-20 minutes or until the concrete resembles the texture of fine sandpaper.
4) Let it dry, then sand to remove white residue from acid etching and to improve adhesion.
5) Wipe the concrete surface with ACCT-0726 Alpha Chroma Cleansing Solution #1 to clean the surface.
6) Let it dry for 24 hours before repairing cracks with Alpha Floor Epoxy Putty.
1) Remove any flaking or peeling paint.
2) Sand, clean, and dust off.
3) Repair cracks with Alpha Floor Epoxy Putty.
APPLICATION SYSTEM :
Brush or Roller
New or Repainting
Sealer (Optional): Apply one (1) thin coat of Alpha Strong Epoxy Penetrating Sealer.
1st Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of ALPHA FLOOR Chlorinated Rubber-Based Paint (Recoating interval is 1-2 hours).
2nd Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat ALPHA FLOOR Chlorinated Rubber-Based Paint.
3rd Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of ALPHA FLOOR Chlorinated Rubber-Based Paint.
Note: Allow 5-7 days for the area to cure before allowing traffic.
Keep the container dry and tightly closed in a cool and well-ventilated place.
Isolate from sources of heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not use sparkling tools.
Opened containers must be resealed carefully and kept upright to prevent leakage.
Keep away from oxidizing agents, strongly alkaline, and strongly acidic materials.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Available upon request.