Alpha Chroma Alpha Mix Prime Acrylic Latex Paint
Ultra-Premium, Computer-Mixed Wall Paint
1L, 4L, 16L
If necessary, reduce with ½ liter of water per 4 liters of paint.
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
Factory Mix Colors
Good Gloss Retention
1) Allow the new concrete to cure from (1) one week to one (1) month to reduce water content and alkali to safe levels.
2) Neutralize concrete with ACCN-7250 Alpha Chroma Concrete Neutralizer.
3) Allow the surface to dry thoroughly and sand crystalline deposits. After which, dust off the surface.
1) Remove any flaking or peeling paint.
2) Sand, clean, and dust off.
Brush, Roller, and Airless Spray
New or Repainting
Primer: Apply one (1) coat of ACL-1058 ALPHA WHITE Prime Acrylic Latex Concrete Primer.
Putty: Repair surface imperfections with ACL-1938 ALPHA WHITE Masonry Putty.
1st Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of ALPHA MIX Prime Acrylic Latex (Flat, Low Sheen, Semi-Gloss, or Gloss).
2nd Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of ALPHA MIX Prime Acrylic Latex (Flat, Low Sheen, Semi-Gloss, or Gloss).
Keep the container tightly closed and upright to prevent leakage.
Store in a well-ventilated area.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Contain and collect spillage with a non-combustible absorbent material like sand.
Available upon request.