Alpha Chroma Alpha Strong Alkyd-Based Metal Primer
Rust-Inhibiting Metal Primer
1L, 4L, 16L
Reduce with ½L of Alpha Chroma Alpha Strong Paint Thinner
per 4 liters of paint.
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
1) Remove dirt, weld splatters, rust, and other contaminants from the surface by sanding, scraping, or wire-brushing.
2) Wash off the grease, wax, and oils with ACT-1530 Alpha Chroma Paint Thinner.
3) Allow the surface to dry thoroughly.
1) Remove any flaking or peeling paint, rust, and scales by wire-brushing or scraping.
2) Sand the surface to improve adhesion.
3) Clean and dust off the surface.
Brush or Roller
New or Repainting
Primer: Apply one (1) coat of Alpha Strong Alkyd Metal Primer.
Putty: Repair dents, scratches, and other imperfections.
Filler: ACBF-8000 Alpha Strong Polyester Body Filler for deep crevices or Alpha Strong Lacquer Glazing Putty for shallow crevices.
1st Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of Alpha Gloss Quick Dry Enamel.
2nd Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of Alpha Gloss Quick Dry Enamel.
Keep the container dry and tightly closed in a cool and well-ventilated place.
Isolate from sources of heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not use sparkling tools.
Opened containers must be resealed carefully and kept upright to prevent leakage.
Keep away from oxidizing agents and strongly acidic materials.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Available upon request.