Alpha Chroma Concrete Neutralizer
Mix with water at 1 part acid per 8-10 parts water.
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
1) Allow the concrete to cure for 14-28 days under normal weather conditions.
2) Clean the surface until it is free from dust, dirt, grease, and other contaminants.
3) Let it dry.
Brush or Roller
1) Apply ACCN-7250 Alpha Strong Concrete Neutralizer solution to the surface liberally by brush or roller.
2) Let it stand overnight and dry.
3) Sand the surface to remove white deposits to improve adhesion and wipe with a damp cloth moistened with clean water.
4) Let it dry before applying paint.
Keep the container dry and tightly closed in a cool and well-ventilated place.
Isolate from sources of heat, sparks, and open flame. Do not use sparkling tools.
Opened containers must be resealed carefully and kept upright to prevent leakage.
Keep away from oxidizing agents and strongly acidic materials.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Available upon request.