Arkhon Super Seal
Elastomeric Rubberized Coating and Sealant
1L, 4L, 16L
Use as packaged.
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
Eco Frinedly, Low VOC
Easy to use, Easy to apply
No pot life
High Tensile Strength
Highly Flexible and Durable
1) Cure concrete from one (1) week to (1) month to reduce water and alkali to safe levels.
2) Neutralize concrete with ACCN-7250 Alpha Chroma Concrete Neutralizer.
3) Allow surface to dry.
4) Sand surface and dust off crystalline deposits.
1) Remove any flaking or peeling off paint.
2) Sand to improve adhesion.
3) Dust off and let dry.
APPLICATION SYSTEM :
Roller, Brush , Spatula , Airless Spray
New or Repainting
1) Clean surface from any contaminants. Let dry.
2) Check composite surface elements for joints or big cracks.
If necessary, fill with caulking compounds.
3) Apply Arkhon SuperSeal undiluted several times with a roller,
spatula or airless spray apparatus ( diameter of nozzle : 0.018"-
0.026" with minimum spraying pressure of 165 bar)
Attain a dry film thickness of 1.0 mm to obtain a permanent sealing.
SYSTEM APPLICATION :
1st Coat : Apply one (1) coat of Arkhon SuperSeal
2nd Coat : Apply one (1) coat of Arkhon SuperSeal
3rd Coat : Apply one (1) coat of Arkhon SuperSeal
Keep the container tightly closed and upright to prevent leakage.
Store in a well-ventilated area.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Contain and collect spillage with a non-combustible absorbent material like sand.
Available upon request.