Paralux Pure Acrylic Primer
Acrylic Primer Filler
1 volume part PARA-LUX ACRYLIC PRIMER
for every 2 volume parts PARA-LUX ACRYLIC THINNER
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
System A: Strip to Bare Metal
1 Remove the old paint with 400-5230 Octane Paint Remover, then flush with water and dry.
2. Treat the bare metal with 360-1000 Glasurit Metal Conditioner-Colorless.
3. Wash with water and rinse with Lacquer Thinner.
4. Dry sand the area with sandpaper # 280-300
5. Wipe the area with a solvent cleaner to ensure a clean surface.
System B: Wash Over OEM
1. Wet or dry sand with sandpaper # 300-320.
2. Featheredge where needed, then wipe with the solvent cleaner to ensure a clean surface free from moisture and oil.
For System A
Primer: Epoxy Primer
For Systems A and B
Putty: Apply Body Filler to large dents and deep scratches.
Apply Acrylic Putty when necessary.
Sealing: Apply Para-Lux Pure Acrylic Primer to seal body filler and ensure uniform color hold out.
Make sure that the substrate is free from oil, grease, or moisture before applying acrylic primer. Apply in medium wet coats to the desired build. Allow flash-off between coats. It may be wet or dry sanded in 40-60 minutes. Use 500-grit sandpaper.
Topcoat: Spray three or more double wet coats of Acrylic Lacquer Color until proper depth and coverage is obtained.
Topcoat: Finish off with a Topcoat Clear.
Let it dry for 1-2 days before compounding.
Keep the container dry and tightly closed in a cool and well-ventilated place.
Opened containers must be resealed carefully and kept upright to prevent leakage.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Observe label precautions.
Contain and collect spillage with a non-combustible absorbent material like sand.
For more information about the safety precautions of this product, please request for the safety data sheet.