Polygloss Topcoat Clear
Two Component Polyurethane Coating
MIXING RATIO: 3 volume parts of Polygloss Topcoat Clear
1 volume part of Topcoat Catalyst
REDUCTION: 1 volume part Polygloss Color (mixed paint and catalyst)
1 volume part Polygloss Urethane Thinner
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
System A: Strip to Bare Metal
1. Remove the old paint with Octane paint remover, then flush with water and dry.
2. Treat the bare metal with Glasurit metal conditioner.
3. Wash with water and rinse with Lacquer Thinner.
4. Dry sand area with sandpaper # 280-300, then wipe with the solvent cleaner to ensure a clean surface.
System B: Wash Over OEM
1. Wet or dry sand with sandpaper # 300-320.
2. Featheredge where needed, then wipe with the solvent cleaner to ensure a clean surface free from moisture and oil.
For System A
Primer: Polygloss Zinc-Based Primer Green
For Systems A and B
Putty: Apply Body Filler to large dents and deep scratches.
Sealing: Apply Polygloss Two Pack Spray Filler to seal body filler and ensure uniform color hold out.
Topcoat: Spray three or more double wet coat of Polygloss Color until proper depth and coverage is obtained.
Topcoat: Finish off with Polygloss Topcoat Clear. Let it dry for 1-2 days before compounding.
Keep the container dry and tightly closed in a cool and well-ventilated place.
Opened containers must be resealed carefully and kept upright to prevent leakage.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Observe label precautions.
Contain and collect spillage with a non-combustible absorbent material like sand.
For more information about the safety precautions of this product, please request for the safety data sheet.