Rain or Shine Deck Seal
Elastomeric Roof Deck Primer, Topcoat, and Sealant
1L, 4L, 16L
Use as packaged.
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
9 Standard Colors
Factory Mix Colors
High Tensile Strength
Paint & Seal Technology
SURFACE PREPARATION :
1) Clean the concrete with ACCT-1726 Alpha Chroma Cleansing Solution No.1 by scrubbing it with a steel brush. After which, wipe off with a clean rag to remove softened dirt and grease. Repeat procedure as required.
2) Wipe the surface with a rag soaked in ACCT-0727 Alpha Chroma Cleansing Solution No.2 and let it dry.
3) Apply ACRC-7266 Alpha Chroma Acid Etching Compound and leave for 15-20 minutes or until the concrete resembles the texture of fine sandpaper.
4) Let it dry, then sand to remove white deposits and dust off.
5) Clean the surface with Alpha Chroma Cleansing Solution No.1 to eliminate excess acid.
6) Let it dry for 24 hours before applying the first coat.
1) Remove any flaking or peeling paint.
2) Sand, clean, and dust off.
APPLICATION SYSTEM :
Brush or Roller
New or Repainting
Primer: Apply one (1) coat of ROS-DK-100 Rain or Shine Deck Seal White.
1st Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of Rain or Shine Deck Seal (Recoating interval is 2-4 hours).
2nd Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of Rain or Shine Deck Seal.
Note: Allow 5-7 days for the area to cure before allowing traffic.
Keep the container tightly closed and upright to prevent leakage.
Store in a well-ventilated area.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Contain and collect spillage with a non-combustible absorbent material like sand.
Available upon request.