Rain or Shine Elastomeric Paint
Self-Priming, Low Sheen Elastomeric Topcoat
1L, 4L, 16L
Use as packaged.
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
100% Elastomeric Paint
91 Standard Colors
Factory Mix Colors
1) Allow the new concrete to cure from (1) one week to one (1) month to reduce water content and alkali to safe levels.
2) Neutralize concrete with ACCN-7250 Alpha Chroma Concrete Neutralizer.
3) Allow the surface to dry thoroughly and sand crystalline deposits. After which, dust off the surface.
1) Remove any flaking or peeling paint.
2) Sand, clean, and dust off.
APPLICATION SYSTEM :
New or Repainting
Primer: Apply one (1) coat of ROS-8000 Rain or Shine Elasto-Proofer or Rain or Shine Prepa-White.
Putty: Whether it is a spot or full putty, you can repair minor cracks with ROS-5000 Rain or Shine Power Putty (Recoating interval is 2-3 hours).
1st Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of Rain or Shine Elastomeric Topcoat.
2nd Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of Rain or Shine Elastomeric Topcoat.
Keep the container tightly closed and upright to prevent leakage.
Store in a well-ventilated area.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Contain and collect spillage with a non-combustible absorbent material like sand.
Available upon request.