Rain or Shine Hydro Lock
Elastomeric Wall Primer, Topcoat, and Sealant
1L, 4L, 16L
Use as packaged.
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
10 Standard Colors
Paint & Seal Technology
1) Allow the new concrete to cure from (1) one week to one (1) month to reduce water content and alkali to safe levels.
2) Neutralize concrete with ACCN-7250 Alpha Chroma Concrete Neutralizer.
3) Allow the surface to dry thoroughly and sand crystalline deposits. After which, dust off the surface.
Note: Correct plumbness of new cement plastering before applying Hydro Lock. Do not use Power Putty and Skim Coat before or after applying Hydro Lock.
1) Remove any flaking or peeling paint. Do not use Skim Coat before applying Hydro Lock.
2) Sand, clean, and dust off.
APPLICATION SYSTEM :
Brush or Roller
New or Repainting
Primer: Apply one (1) coat of ROS-HL-4000 Rain or Shine Hydro Lock White.
1st Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of Rain or Shine Hydro Lock.
2nd Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of Rain or Shine Hydro Lock.
Keep the container tightly closed and upright to prevent leakage.
Store in a well-ventilated area.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Contain and collect spillage with a non-combustible absorbent material like sand.
Available upon request.