Rain or Shine Top White
White Elastomeric Topcoat
1L, 4L, 16L
Use as packaged.
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
100% Elastomeric Paint
1) Allow the new concrete to cure from (1) one week to one (1) month to reduce water content and alkali to safe levels.
2) Neutralize concrete with ACCN-7250 Alpha Chroma Concrete Neutralizer.
3) Allow the surface to dry thoroughly and sand crystalline deposits. After which, dust off the surface.
1) Remove any flaking or peeling paint.
2) Sand, clean, and dust off.
APPLICATION SYSTEM :
Brush or Roller
New or Repainting
Primer: Apply one (1) coat of ROS-8000 Rain or Shine Elasto-Proofer White, ROS-9000 Rain or Shine Elasto-Tex White, or ROS-WM-6000 Rain or Shine Wall Mastic White.
Putty: Whether it is a spot or full putty, you can repair minor cracks with ROS-5000 Rain or Shine Power Putty White.
1st Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of ROS-TOP-901 Rain or Shine Top Flat White or ROS-TOP-915 Rain or Shine Top Semi-Gloss White (Recoating interval is 1-2 hours).
2nd Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of ROS-TOP-901 Rain or Shine Top Flat White or ROS-TOP-915 Rain or Shine Top Semi-Gloss White.
Keep the container tightly closed and upright to prevent leakage.
Store in a well-ventilated area.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Contain and collect spillage with a non-combustible absorbent material like sand.
Available upon request.