Texas Quick Dry Enamel
Wood and Metal Topcoat
BRUSH/ROLLER – Use as packaged. Reduce with ¼ liter of PAINT THINNER per 4-liter of paint if necessary.
SPRAY – Reduce with ½ liter of PAINT THINNER per 4-liter of paint.
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
Metal Surface: Ensure that metal surfaces are clean and dry, free from rust, oil, grease, dirt, dust, and other foreign matters.
Wood Surface: Rough wood should be sanded and dusted off.
All surfaces should be clean and dry prior to application.
Painting Tools: Apply by Brush, Roller, or Spray
New Metal Surface
1st coat: Metal Primer
2nd coat: Topcoat
3rd coat: Topcoat
New Wood Surface
1st coat: Flat Wall Enamel
2nd coat: Flat Wall Enamel
3rd coat: Flat Wall Enamel
1. The defective paint on the metal and wood should be scraped, cleaned, and dried.
2. Strip off the badly-conditioned old lacquer finish.
3. Prepare to clean and dry before finishing as indicated for "New Metal and Wood."
4. If the old lacquer finish is in good condition, sand and dust off the surface.
5. Apply the required finish coats.
DRYING TIME: 3-5 hours. Let it dry overnight before recoating.
Keep the container dry and tightly closed in a cool and well-ventilated place.
Opened containers must be resealed carefully and kept upright to prevent leakage.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Observe label precautions.
Contain and collect spillage with a non-combustible absorbent material like sand.
For more information about the safety precautions of this product, please request for the safety data sheet.