Welcoat Masonry Putty White
Econimical Concrete Putty
Use as packaged.
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
1) Allow the new concrete to cure from (1) one week to one (1) month to reduce water content and alkali to safe levels.
2) Neutralize concrete with ACCN-7250 Alpha Chroma Concrete Neutralizer.
3) Allow the surface to dry thoroughly and sand crystalline deposits. After which, dust off the surface.
1) Remove any flaking or peeling paint.
2) Sand, clean, and dust off.
New or Repainting
Primer: Apply one (1) coat of WL-1008 Welcoat Masonry Primer White (Flat).
Putty: Repair surface imperfections with WL-1935 Welcoat Masonry Putty White (Recoating interval is 1-2 hours).
1st Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of Welcoat Latex Topcoat (Flat, Semi-Gloss, or Gloss).
2nd Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of Welcoat Latex Topcoat (Flat, Semi-Gloss, or Gloss).
Keep the container tightly closed and upright to prevent leakage.
Store in a well-ventilated area.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Contain and collect spillage with a non-combustible absorbent material like sand.
Available upon request.