Welcoat Semi-Gloss Latex White
Economical Semi-Gloss Paint
1L, 4L, 16L
Use as packaged. If necessary, reduce with 1/2L water per 4 liters of paint.
- Product Features
- Product Instructions
- Storage and Handling
- Safety Precautions
1) Allow the new concrete to cure from (1) one week to one (1) month to reduce water content and alkali to safe levels.
2) Neutralize concrete with ACCN-7250 Alpha Chroma Concrete Neutralizer.
3) Allow the surface to dry thoroughly and sand crystalline deposits. After which, dust off the surface.
1) Remove any flaking or peeling paint.
2) Sand, clean, and dust off.
Brush or Roller
New or Repainting
Primer: Apply one (1) coat of Welcoat WL-1008 Masonry Primer White (Flat).
Putty: Repair surface imperfections with WL-1935 Welcoat Masonry Putty White.
1st Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of topcoat WL-1005 Welcoat Semi-Gloss Latex White (Recoating interval is 1-2 hours).
2nd Topcoat: Apply one (1) coat of topcoat WL-1005 Welcoat Semi-Gloss Latex White.
Keep the container tightly closed and upright to prevent leakage.
Store in a well-ventilated area.
Always keep in containers with the same material as the original one.
Contain and collect spillage with a non-combustible absorbent material like sand.
Available upon request.